Sandell is a private limited refurbishment and fit-out contractor, which is totally dedicated to quality and committed to the ultimate satisfaction of its clients.
Established in 1972 and centrally located in the heart of England we have forty years of expertise in the field of contracting, building refurbishment, office refurbishment and fitting out across a wide array of market sectors.
Our ‘blue chip’ client base includes some of the best-known corporate organisations across the length of the United Kingdom.
We work closely with our clients and their consultants, which include Project Managers, Surveyors, Architects and Designers, providing a thorough estimating service, supported by our dedicated commercial team.
Whatever your interior environment, our dedicated and experienced staff pride themselves on building long standing relationships with our clients, instilling ‘peace of mind’ through quality and service.
of EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY
We strive to excel in every service we provide, whatever your interior environment, our dedicated and experienced staff pride themselves on building long standing relationships, instilling ‘peace of mind’ through quality and service.About Us
Specialises in major tender projects dealing with Project Managers, Surveyors, Architects and covering all business sectors, Project Value Range: £50K to £4M. Area Coverage: National
Specifically set up to cater and service the Motor Retail Refurbishment Sector. Project Value Range: £100K to £3M. Area Coverage: National
Specifically set up to cater the direct end user client base from minor works through to turnkey projects. Project Value Range: £1K to £2M Area Coverage: National
Business flourishes following record enquiries for 2016
Sandell increased sales orders following record enquiries recorded in the first six months of the year, which prompted the busiest period the company has experienced over the summer months and into the latter part of this year. This increase has been underpinned by a combination of increased business levels in the motor retail sector, along with the direct end user market. With the continuous increase over the months and into 2017, we are predicting one of the busiest financial years for the company.
CHAS and Safecontractor Renewal
Sandell has once again been awarded accreditation from Safecontractor and CHAS for its commitment to achieving excellence in health and safety. This follows the recent renewal with Constructionline.
- Nissan Leeds £1m
- Mercedes Bromley & Loughton £560k & £1m
- Listers Audi £1.4m
- VW Towcester £340k
- Specialist cars Luton £2m
- New Call Centre Office, Coventry £550k
- University Executive Offices, Coventry £560k
- Cat & Cat B Fit-Out – New Offices & Workshop, Warwick £1.3m
- Industrial Warehouse Refurbishment, Daventry £150k
- Mezzanine Floor/Office Fit-Out, Leamington Spa £250k
- Precious Metal Refinery Centre, Washroom Fit-Out, London £100k
- Office Refurbishment, Redditch £30k
- Welfare Facilities & Offices, Morden £100k
- HQ Relocation Offices and Warehouse, Solihull £550k
- University 2 Floors Office Refurbishment, Coventry £525k
- Relocation HQ Office, Stratford-upon-Avon £260k
- Insurance HQ Office Partitions, Ipswich £60k
- Business Park Office fit-out, Coventry £200k